View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 04:24 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Starlight23

Mind is made up , im doing it! Going to housing tomo to start the ball rolling!

Seizure wise he has been having them since last year can go for months without having one but recently it's been at least 1 a month, that shows you how bad the drinking has got!

Yeah I tell him how dangerous these seizures are and he's not daft he knows it himself, but his excuse he dosen't want to have a seizure so keeps on drinking as supposedly will prevent them but dosen't work like that, he either has them when he drinks too much or when he cuts drink out completely or cuts down too rapidly! He's got a meeting for a rehab clinic in a week n a bit but who knows what will happen, he wants to work to earn money/keep the house but he's not gona be able to keep anyjob with how bad his drinking has got.

His community addiction team are a lot of **** as well seems like they only pull the finger out when clients are at deaths door!

Anyways mind is made up I cannot and will not enable him anymore, his actions are his own responsibility, only thing to worry about in the back of my head are these damn seizures of his.

What I would to abolish alcohol from this planet , I tell you! Will never touch a drink again, looking at it makes me feel sick!