View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 10:25 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Starlight23

Sounds dumb

But cos I love him and you always think he's gonna change and I guess I just don't want him hurting himself but then in reality i'm just re-inforcing it I think, obv kids will be heartbroken not to see their daddy day and night but then again they don't see him sober much and I won't allow them to see him drunk anymore, so enough is enough, just have to stay strong and go through with it!

He's dissapeared once again but this time I will not be chasing him like you all have mentioned he is an adult and can make his own decisions and be responsible for his actions.

Just before he left he said i'm going out so phone ur mother to watch kids tomo and I was like ok by then, but b4 u go just so u know thats the kids money for christmas presents ur using for ur booze and if they don't get much this year that's cos of you.

He just looked at me confused as usually when he says that il be like oh noo please dont go out n get drunk please please... But tonight I was just like go then do what u want , i'm looking out for my kids , bye enjoy ur drink!

So he then left and i'm not going to chase him, hate feeling guilty for things I shouldn't and i'm not allowing him to make me feel that way anymore!

My kids come first, he can go take a flying .....

No more!