View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 05:49 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
First of all, this will become your behavior if you continue to hold this perspective.

Secondly, maybe it is high time to have SOMEONE (an adult) WITH YOU AT KID EXCHANGES. I think we've said this time and time again. You need an adult witness to these events happening, preferably someone with a camera or video on their phone.

Lastly, I had mentioned numerous times a security camera for your front door (and driveway) that is recording at all times. They aren't expensive and can be connected to a basic PC.

And have you taken some time to learn the triggers you can avoid to set him off - like not trying to change his behavior, but ignoring it? So what if he speaks to you like a disrespectful a-hole. Why would you try to poke a rabid bear? Why not just let it go in one ear and out the other?

WTBH...these are viable things you could be doing to protect yourself and yet you seem to do the same thing over and over again...are you expecting the results to be different? Because I think by now, you should know what to expect and should be fully prepared for it.

Neighbors witnessed him hit me. Then lied.

Court order says he will get them from the house. I asked that it be public. Judge told us "best interest of the kids" is that we act like adults and do it at our house.

My state will NOT allow me to videotape/surveil etc... So it's not an option.

I am dealing with a dangerous narcissist who has manipulated the police and court system as Lundy Bancroft describes to a T and I have and continue to take the steps to protect myself that I can and am getting no where.

My mother is around a lot but is 68 and in poor health and is not at my home every single minute.

And with the next door neighbors perjuring themselves in court as "eye witnesses" it's a little hard...

I am not about to change the court order without the judge approving it and be held in contempt so that is why he shows up at my house. NOT my choice. I argued against it.