View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 05:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Barbriel

Is this God's will.......

I am new to this sight. But reading all these posts really pulls at my heart strings. I am divorcing a man right now who refuses to recognise how his every night drinking alters his personality into a Jekyl and Hyde. I have known him for a year, married for only five months.....he had unpredictable rage and would throw me out (did 4 times) over nothing. Then each time begged and pleaded for me to come back.....I did three times. And each time his behavior went right back to emotional abuse. So I have now closed the door on him, and will not ever believe his promises . Oh, also each time he threw me out (I don't drink) he jumped right on the internet and was giving our phone number to all kinds of women who would call the house...and he'd deny that he knew who they were or why they called. Gaslight treatment.
He has no remorse...but wants me back.
Is this all alcaholic behavior....or something mental. What ever it is.....can really make a person die inside....just dealing with the lies and abuse.
I will not do that.....life is too short.
He is pretty surprised that I have ended it for good this time.
Please anyone who can confirm that alcahol makes people like that ....write to me. I was really blindsided.