View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 10:59 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Tuffgirl

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
He is ruining my life and taking the girls from me bit by bit and I am in a panic.
First of all, this will become your behavior if you continue to hold this perspective.

Secondly, maybe it is high time to have SOMEONE (an adult) WITH YOU AT KID EXCHANGES. I think we've said this time and time again. You need an adult witness to these events happening, preferably someone with a camera or video on their phone.

Lastly, I had mentioned numerous times a security camera for your front door (and driveway) that is recording at all times. They aren't expensive and can be connected to a basic PC.

And have you taken some time to learn the triggers you can avoid to set him off - like not trying to change his behavior, but ignoring it? So what if he speaks to you like a disrespectful a-hole. Why would you try to poke a rabid bear? Why not just let it go in one ear and out the other?

WTBH...these are viable things you could be doing to protect yourself and yet you seem to do the same thing over and over again...are you expecting the results to be different? Because I think by now, you should know what to expect and should be fully prepared for it.