View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 06:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

texting in the middle of the night to whom???

I have insomnia...I can GO to sleep just fine, but then will wake up any time between midnight, 1am or 2am....or wake up each hour from midnight on (this has gone on for years). I am awake a LOT during the middle of the night. but I don't grab my phone and start TEXTING people! I move to the couch so as not to disturb my husband, put the tv on quietly to ID channel, and try like hell to catch a few more minutes, hours of sleep.

my point is...does this behavior seem normal TO YOU? his hooking up with old drinking buddies? whatever else he's doing that hits your radar??

instead of worrying about what he may or may not be going, have your finances in order, and protected against disaster, determine your boundaries...what you will and will not accept. and what YOU will if someone violates your boundaries. cuz you can't control how anyone else behaves...only how you behave, how you react, how you act.

if I go to a restaurant and a cockroach runs across the table. I am NOT going back. cockroaches in my presence are NOT acceptable!!! and thus I do my best to assure a cockroach-free existence. I do not go back and expect the roach to behave any different cuz I said so! nor do I feel offended that it did not, change, for me.