View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 01:23 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Lewis73

well it didnt take long to get bad again!

had a night out last night...she did 4/5 cans in the day before we went then drank all evening. It was a posh masked ball.....she was an embarrassment (although maybe I'm over sensitive) - we sat at a table with strangers yet she was dropping F & C bombs. as we left i had loads of people say "get her home mate" and "good luck with that".....just embarrassing....yet the evening had moments that were great too.

this morning I told her how i'd loved the night out but just wanted her to know that she doent know ALL the affects drink has on her.....I told her about the comments made to me. Not to embarrass her....but t get her to see I just want to be so proud of her.

She seemed ok but then sneaked in 3 cans before noon....went to a friends for another then came home with a 6 pack.......we had a huge row, she told me all her friends hate me and think she is stupid to have me back.....she says she hates me and wants me to go.

and now my 17 year old tells me she wants to move out and live with her gran because of her mum......my wife doesnt care, says she hates her daughter and she was a big mistake.

Lost as to what to do....her parents dont want to know (dont know how to help).....I know if I chat to her friends she will never forgive me (and they probably see me as the cause of her drinking, as she does)

I'm starting to question whether I really am the cause of her drinking????? maybe I should leave?

Right now she hates me, wishes I was dead - wants me gone.