Thread: AH the victim?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
roxy68

AH the victim?

So I filed for divorce a few weeks ago. My AH is now acting like a victim. He is laying it on thick, not to my face, only in emails. I haven't spoken to him or seen him since he came after me in a drunken rage. I gave him a chance. I asked him point blank if he would prefer to get divorced and lose half of everything than go into treatment and based on actions (or lack thereof), I filed for divorce. Now he is all sad, hurt and confused by my behavior. He thinks my parents would be ashamed of my behavior because I took half the money out of our accounts before I left. Really? My parents are proud of me for standing up for myself. What about his behavior when he pushed me and grabbed my neck and broke my cell phone? He never apologized to me for that. Is this typical? I guess it shouldn't surprise me any. Everything has always been my fault. Just needed to rant. We have our first hearing next Friday. He is also upset with me for picking apparently the most "adversarial" attorney in the world who is only out to get him. I guess the games are beginning.