View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:10 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
BlueSkies1

Originally Posted by hissycrissy View Post
I am pleased to update everyone with good news. I've stood my ground. I'm not falling for his manipulative games. He wants to meet up to exchange our things to which I turned down. I have arranged a drop off location (public) and my son will not be in attendance. I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your encouragement. This entire time I thought I was screwed up and worked tirelessly to please him and lost myself. I'm reading books written by people like me (us) and it is opening my eyes to the reality we now live. but we don't have to live it. Tomoro is a new day and its my sons first baseball game ever. I have plans with my awesome girls for a couple of months and I just got some really fantastic praise at work from the president of the company! I will be okay (: much love to you all and I'll keep updating with good news
How rarely we read this...congrats.
If you ever consider for even a moment letting him into your life for five minutes, come back and read your own words. They are true. If you ever question those words you wrote today in the future, We all here vote these words as the truth, and the insecure/questioning/unsure/confused voice that would return to him is the wrong one.
Keep him away, forever!