View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 03:33 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

I am a little envious of the waking up every day like clockwork, but oh man am I not jealous of only sleeping for three hours or so with nightmares and anxiety for more than a year! That must have been rough to go through. I am glad your sleepy time has improved I can't imagine something like that lasting that long.

I had to make a trip to the hospital last night. Not for me. For the lady that I give rides to the meeting to. She has a really bad knee and tweaked it last night getting up to get coffee. Luckily she is only a little thing and I could easily carry her to the car and into the hospital. She texted me this morning, she is okay enough to want to go to the meeting so it can't be that bad.

Other than that I took another test today, aced it no sweat. The practical application will be the hard part, its on Monday. They will give us four broken radios and we have to figure out what's wrong with them. There is a one hour time limit for each one. I will pass I'm sure so I'm not really worried, this part is so far much easier than what I was doing before.

Also the hall that I go to is holding a meeting for service positions, what and who is available. I plan on going, but not volunteering for anything. If the ask I will probably do whatever I can, I just have to make sure they are aware that I am probably moving somewhere else in February.

That's all from me I've been doing pretty well these last couple of days.

Have a good one all.