View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 09:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
fightinglioness

17 Days Clean off Heroin

This is the longest I've gone in over 4 years, I'm only 22 years old. And that scares me how I couldn't go THIS LONG ever before.
I haven't slept in like a week, and even before that sleep was still patchy.
When will sleep become normal again? I work nights... so that doesn't help either I'm sure.
I'm having a loved one control my money supply, so even if I wanted to get something I wouldn't be able to, but it scares me because if I had that money in my hand... I wouldn't be clean right now. But I also feel good about being clean... buying new clothes and things that I've needed for a long time. It makes me feel confident. It also makes me realize that the clothes I've been wearing make me look like a junky dirtbag, but before I didn't really care about other people's opinions.. the only thing I woke up and thought about all day was getting high or thinking of some way TO get high.
Now I'm training my mind to think about other things and it's amazing how much I realize after more than a week of being clean. After the cravings calmed down a bit... I started to become happier. Maybe it's also the prozac kicking in but hey, I'll take it.
I'm hungry a lot more, and when I don't eat every like 3-4 hours I feel really lightheaded, dizzy, and shaky. That's also probably from the lack of sleep I'm sure.
Advice? When will I start feeling normal again?