View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:05 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
InsertNameHere
Random Guy

The headshrinker that they made me go see for a while suggested yoga for me as an "social activity". I wasn't averse to the idea but I was still drinking then and wasn't exactly honest with her. She was big on any kind of "social activity" being a good treatment for depression.

I am glad that you are enjoying your Yoga sessions Hypo.

Jen you were right on about anxiety not being proportional to an outside opinion of their severity. Each stress-er is unique to the individuals perspective. From what I understand a lot of peoples perspectives (definitely mine) can be pretty darn screwed up.

As for me just chugging along, all the previous things in my rant stand true, and despite a new alarm clock (which works really well) I can't seem to consistently get to work on time. So I am going to try and not beat myself up to bad over it, apparently berating myself doesn't really get anything accomplished.

Went to my meeting though and I feel a little better. I even shared today, there was an irregular percentage of "old timers", whom I do like for their ability to share on a consistent basis, if not always poignant.

Well that's it for me, as always have a good one.