View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 05:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MakingMeHappy

Divorce Mediation Tomorrow

I am very close to my 1 year independence day. This Saturday will be 1 year since I lived with my STBXAH. I feel healthier each and every day. I used to live in Crazy Town and now I only have to visit because we are trying to coparent...wait I am trying to coparent. He is still trying to do anything he can to emotionally manipulate me through our daughter. (No showing visitation all of July, hanging up on her 3 times in one night because "he doesn't want to play her games", taking her out in the Florida sun for hours with no sunscreen, etc.)

Anyway, tomorrow we have divorce mediation. I doubt that STBXAH will even show up. He has been stalling every step of the divorce so far. I paid my mediation fee back in August as ordered by the court. He has yet to pay his. Oh well. I took the day off from work and will be there on time with my lawyer ready to discuss settlement. I am glad things are finally moving forward in our divorce. If he no shows the mediation, then our next step is to go to court. I'd rather settle this ourselves than let a judge decide our fate but I've been trying to work things out with him for years. I just don't believe that he is capable of that.

Please send positive thoughts my way for tomorrow.