View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 04:12 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
hypochondriac

Aww thanks Jeni. And wise words. I usually say something similar when people make comments like 'what's she got to be stressed/anxious about' but forget to apply it to myself.

I absolutely loved yoga tonight. I remember from when I went to classes before, I always walk out feeling a foot taller and I've just felt very pleasantly relaxed since. I am going to try to do little bits on other days too. It would be a good excuse to keep some space free on my bedroom floor!

Work hasn't been pleasant but I am trying to see things from the other side. My manager is in one of her weird moods where she acts hassled all the time and is trying to be hyper organised (the rest of the time she's pretty lazy and acts like she has no idea what's going on) which usually leads to her not being pleasant, but I am trying to avoid paranoia and realise that the way she is acting is largely down to her own feelings of inadequacy and are nothing to do with me. I can only sort out my own sh;t. Which, y'know, I am trying to do x