View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 07:42 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rcutch

The Consequences

I have a million thoughts running thru my head today. I am hoping that by posting them on here I will release them and move on.

I have been on an emotional roller coaster for that last few months and this week I am pulling up to the platform...it is my intent to hop off, but many prayers will be needed. As I shared on a previous post, my house is scheduled for Sheriff's Sale this week. I tried all of the logical fixes that I could, and unfortunately none worked. My AH has been working his sobriety and on the way to a meeting last night he insisted that he had the fix...borrow from this person, use this designated money, blah, blah, blah. I told him that our only option is to let the house go and use what money we have to find a new place to live. He started to tell me that we couldn't just walk away from all we had in it...I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs...we didn't, you did when you chose to buy heroine, over and over again. But I didn't. I told him to show me on paper how this could work, and if he was able, I would consider it. He was unable.

At this moment he is in court for a DUI (on prescribed medicine) I asked him to leave me his MAC card so I could access his paycheck tomorrow, and if they locked him up he was on his own. He agreed.

My stomach is a constant ball of nerves, waiting to see what happens with him, waiting for my house to sell on Thursday, wondering what the future holds. I'm holding tight to God at them moment and believing that he will work this out for his good.

Thanks so much for allowing me to share this!