View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 02:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Valentina14

Will the anger go away soon?

Like some of you know, I was working hard into leaving my aexb, no contact at all after years of being with him thinking I was helping him fight an addiction to heroin, crack, pot, meth.

I have to say that it is working, fighting my codependence to him and his addiction has been another very difficult step in the crazyness, depressions and loneliness that have marked my life since I started being with him.

I have been able to don't look for him, don't go asking anyone info about him or his life or his addiction, and finally I can see a light at the end of this tunnel, where I can get my life and happiness back again. But in the last days I have been feeling this anger growing. Anger towards him for everything he put me through, anger towards me for putting myself in that position of vulnerabilty for so long and let him use me and abuse me constantly.

I wish I could just tell him all the damage he caused and all the frustrations I still have about it all, but I know it wouldn't make a difference and now I just have to wait for all this anger to go away. Any tips on how to get rid of all this?

Thank you, I just needed to vent a little.