Thread: Intimidation
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 12:10 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Gracey

I havent figured out a plan of escape...............how can there be one................he wont let me leave, when he is in his mood........he has ripped the phone out of the wall...........or will hang it up on me.................If I could get out safe enough, just me, I would have to leave my kids...............and I couldnt sleep all night knowing he is there alone with them..........and that is being sober.....................especially my oldest daugther....(sexually he wouldnt hurt her)......but verbally abusive yes, I wouldnt be there to protect her.............I dont trust him...........with her or the dog..........he has threatened to kill the dog........and to beat my daughter's ass.............has never done it.........how could I have let someone have so much power over me...........If I was stronger than him I would kick his A****, just to let him know how scary it is to feel powerless over some enraged, explosive person.............let him be the little guy scared and not knowing if he was going to get pushed, or spit on, or hit............jerking because he has just jumped at you with a fist drawn and not knowing that he wasnt going to hurt you..........but jumping at you to scare and intimidate you for him to get what he wants............