View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:24 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
fourmaggie
I AM CANADIAN

thank you....well, there is no other bus stop....thats ok...i just STAND CLOSER TO HER NOW...now she cant move...she is so full of RESENTMENTS*something her mother does very well* (about what? dunno, but is this about her brother, or what her mother has taught her in growing up)

this does leave alot of unsettleness...i mean...this is a child...what if the roles where reverse and it was her daughter, i would be running up to her so fast....

i will tell you this...the month before my husband died...we went to his parents place(sister in law lives upstairs with husband)...we where there to annouce i was pregnant again...(with Lily)...i ran upstairs to go and chat with my brother in law(grew up with him)....he went to put coffee on and went downstairs (with glass in hand) for a "beer" (the keg was in the middle of the kitchen) he came back upstairs and said "Mag, you better go downstairs..." oook, so i did...what i saw was shockin: my father in law had the baby (Jonathan) on his lap and my mother in law holding him and father in law was feeding him a BEER on his lips....my husband-their son, was just sitting there(and use to this behaviour, I am not)...i said "well, well well, what the heck is going on here HUBBY?"..."are you not that childs father?" he looks stunned...i yelled "give me the keys! I have had enough of this insane family"....my brother in law knew...so he took Jon and put him in the car seat, as my mother in law is yelling at me, "you are making a mountain out of a mole hill!" i looked at her and said "this is MY SON, you have done enough damage!" and proceded out the door to the car....my Husband got up and looked at his mom...she says "and where the he$$ do you think you are going?" and he looked and he said, "you know what? my wife is right, this is insane" and got dressed and followed me outside...

we never said a word in the car....and left it at that for awhile....
THAT was the last time his parents saw their son alive...Bill died the next month...

and i am at fault for it all....LMAO...(and trust me, no harm done...lol)
she tried to control the funeral...(that did not work)
she tried to see the $ in the kids trust fund(my dad stopped that...none of her business)

after the wake...that was it...no in laws around to see either child...and my boundary was said to them at the funeral home...(after finding the director feeding my father in law a bottle behind the couch) "Unless you are sober, you can not see the child(ren)."

i grieved it all....but have compassion for their sorry a$$, but now i know...it was HER test from her own brother in the heavens....THIS will never change...