Old 09-04-2013, 10:00 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Nottoblame

Wow, it's been since 2010 that this had started. I wonder what ever become of Highfuncrioning .... Did she ever leave? She she marry him and make babies? Is she still here? The stories of the women have given me yet more strength to know I deserve better

He's so smart. He made me feel stupid and dependent on him. If I could go back to that 27 year old and tell her to run and that she's a fantastic, strong and smart woman and that it's not too late to "start again", I would. Now I have two beautiful children, who are still just babes ... I fear for their future. I feel alone and still made to blame. Yet I still hope he will "see the light". I'm here to gain strength to do what I know I need to do, while I still hope but plan for my own future. I don't want to be one of those women whose children have grown up through it, until it finally comes to the point where they had to live with it and I should have left years ago. Years ago is right now ... At least it's really really soon. We talk about it a lot. He knows he had a problem. He says he's not mentally ready. It's hard to change your whole life and all your friends. So he has a chance, for now.