View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 07:59 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
KeepinItReal

He got arrested yesterday. It probably was because i told his probation officer where he was staying... as he was on a binge with his sister. This is a cycle for us. He stays sober for 6 months then self sabotages. This is financial abuse towards me and the kids. I am a codependent. If letting go was easy for me I would have a long time ago. I am not ready to divorce him. I have stuck out other jail sentences with him. I'm addicted to him Like he's addicted to heroin but maybe with work he will quit... but if not I will hold my boundaries. I appreciate the support and know you all are trying try to help. I will take care of my kids and he will not get to come first. I have a lot of work to do on myself. His jail time will give me that time. If my husband shows me he's staying sober... at this point I know I'll try as gain. I'm not at the hopeless point. I am also a recovering addict of alcohol and cocaine... but God and angels help me. I do not use anymore and haven't in 4 years. Thanks for listening.