View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 08:27 AM
  # 126 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Jennie, so you decided to go to grad school? You're going to teach undergrads? Which school did you decide? This women's shelter thing is amazing. And it is interesting that if you are smart and enthusiastic that you will excel and have a lot more opportunities in volunteer work, and then someone will offer you a job. As for feeling like a charlatan, isn't that the case with all of us? Ugggg...they are going to find out I'm a fake!! Sweating bullets....Well, Jennie you're not a fake, not a charlatan, your just as good as these people and you belong. I'd rather have someone that conquered substance abuse helping me at the shelter than a totally inexperienced goody two shoes. I always hated those workers in rehab. They were worthless and condescending, talked to us like 2 year olds.

However, I have no doubt that the group of women running the place are badass women who know their $h!t.

How is it we have so many writers here. Drake or someone was just talking about freelance writing? I already have the training, I just can't do anything about it...so frustrating!!!

Been kind of numb for a while. Never suicidal, but like I just don't care if I live. Kind of sucks.