Old 08-17-2013, 03:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Leahmarie9

I'm just going to be honest Because I always am and don't take this in the wrong way. I was adopted at 3 years old never knew my real father (my adoptive father is amazing) those 3 years I spent with my birth mother were the most confusing years of my life because she had a new BF every WEEK! Brought me around a new 1 every chance she got. I always wondered which one was my father. I'm just saying for your sake and your daughters sake PLEASE date someone for at least 6 months or even longer before they meet your daughter. I've always noticed after 6 months people's true colors show. I'm not saying your daughter will have the same men problems as I (even being raised with an amazing adoptive family) but I see where my daddy issues arise from and it's because 1-10 years old are VERY crucial mind developing years for kids we always remember the mean man we always remember the mean babysitter and we never forget how much our mommy loved us! Just a little piece for you I hope I don't offend at all! And I really wish you happiness and an amazing man because you seem like an awesome mother most daughters are like ew MOM I don't wanna play LOL