Old 01-07-2005, 12:18 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Gracey

Oh, you guys are great............I left a little nighty on my bedroom floor, with matching panties, If you can call them that............I did it on purpose because everyday she would come over to my house and she would go in my bedroom and sit on the bed and visit with my H.............I told them I thought they were freaks..............what happen to the normalcy of sitting in the kitchen or the living room to visit..........and she always made sure that she was gone, before I came home............I would go upstairs to see the pizza she brought over for my H and Bree............(see they didnt want the other kids to have it) so it had to be eaten upstairs in my bedroom.......................Like the other kids wouldnt know, or couldnt smell it................they are just **sholes the whole bunch of them........................they are freaks I say..............

I guess it even bothered me more.........because my H would have a fit........if my oldest daughter came in our room......I told him that my daughter has more of a right to be in my room than your mother............it became ugly guys............So I finally said something to her............myself..........