Old 01-07-2005, 11:02 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Gracey

She feels very comfortable doing whatever she wants in my home, while I am not there............she has this thing where she feels like she needs to go through my dirty laundry if I have any........and take my H home, or (her grandaughters home) to wash them.

I admit that sometimes during the work week it may get behind some...........but I always catch up on the weekends.........very rare if I dont...........but isnt that my perogative (SP)

I am really uncomfortable with her going through my dirty laundry.............(do you know what I mean)..........the help I wouldnt mind so much...........it is the going through the laundry and taking home her sons and Bree's only......Although I dont want her bringing my home to do...........I guess if she is going to help fine.............just do it at my house..........know what I mean.....

Thank you for the welcome back minnie..........I have been around............posting responses some............but evaluating things a bit.....I need to do alot more reading and learning...........it is time for me to make steps forward in my recovery, I have been doing alot of soul searching..............

I am so grateful for this site..