Thread: Im Back!
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 03:02 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
blackandblue

Hi MB- Great to hear from you! It has been nice to detach from everything for a while from my point of view. I have had 3 months of no Al-anon, no forums, no AXBF, no sponsor, no therapist, etc. Just me and Higher Power and some helpful tools I have learned along the way- powerful all in itself I feel. Now, it's really good to be back on SR, and shortly, I will be back to a routine/on to a new routine as well. I have seen evolution in my life this year. All I had to do was get out of the way. I am fully aware that there is still a disconnect between my head and my heart, but they are at least starting to have a conversation. For me, travel always provides a new perspective and I feel lucky that way to have created this life for myself.

I am happy to hear that you met a new man. How exciting to be reminded that love is all around and shows up when you least expect. Follow your heart and your intuition. For me, I know my heart is not yet open and I could not be in a relationship right now. I guess one never knows. One can really never know when the right time to move on is exactly. Just enjoy and take care of yourself. The answers will come when you need them.