Thread: Starting Over
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 01:59 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
DaveyT

I've run out of pain killers, I completely forget to get my prescription! Just took my last ones and I'm so scared once they wear off. Luckily it's nearly 10pm so the shops will close, no possibility of consuming alcohol but tomorrow will not be good. I can't believe I forgot to get my prescription.

Tomorrow I will get it first thing, at worst I may have to ask someone to get it for me. I guess the good thing is I won't be able to walk to the shops to get alcohol as I know how bad the pain will be. My knees are always the worst. God I'm kicking myself over this because I'm sitting here kind of aching and I just know what's going to happen.

It has been literally years since I have had either alcohol or medication managing this pain. I'm so scared what will happen, I can't imagine the pain without something stopping it. I cannot believe how stupid I am, I have the prescription right here stuck to my cork board and somehow I overlooked it.

I will keep you guys informed. Wish me luck because tomorrow I'm just expecting to wake up screaming.