View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 10:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Argnotthisagain

Originally Posted by DreamsofSerenity View Post
You are a good person.. I don't know what I would have done. I think I might have kept it without paying for it--I know that's terrible. If it was an independently owned store, I definitely would have gone back and payed. But a big giant like Lowe's, maybe not. I know this might lower my WWLS/WWLD grade but I had to come clean.

Your energy on your home improvements is impressive. It was only like three months ago that you were stuck, and now you are kicking some serious a$$ with it.

I got stalled. I started cleaning out a drawer and found a hard drive full of photos. That kick started started a huge photo organization project that is probably going to take me a while. In the meantime, the house is getting more and more effed up.

Anyway, It's good you took the faucet back. I've been hanging out with liars and cheats too much.
I don't even know what is right anymore.
But you spoke about it! That is big! It is the bedrock
And the fact that you WANT to know and do what's right, and that you realize hanging out with behavior you feel hinky about has been a problem--these are the critical steps!!

We all come from different starting points....what matters is we start. And that we hang around better role models with the intent to learn. This is what's important. What's doable for one is a huge mountain for another--and vice versa.