View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
victoria990

I want my life back!

hello im a 19 year old female and ive had a drinking problem for the past 8 months, ive been drinking every day on about 6 cans of beer at least, i may have a day off from drinking once a week, but thats about it, im wanting to quit alcohol for good but im worried of the withdrawals, what got me started in the first place is my anxiety and depression, mainly anxiety and panic attacks, i feared going outside to a point where i had to self medicate with booze to calm my nerves and my heart beat, the physical symptoms is what triggered the panic attack, if i notice a slight change in heart rate for instance it would make it worse and i would worry about getting a panic attack just by noticing these which then causes them, now i am determined to quit alcohol and start exercising and getting a healthy diet, i just want to know when i should start feeling better and when the anxiety will go away? because i dont know how i can possibly go outside without a drink to even start! also should i be on any medication to help, id rather the most natural way thanks