Thread: Strange dreams
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 08:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RedBullMX553

Strange dreams

Since getting clean, I've been dreaming more than ever, I rarely if ever had a dream while I was still using but in the past two months, I've had several dreams about using, mostly about drugs I've never even done before, it's weird to say the least. I've only had one dream about using my drug of choice and it occurred while I was in rehab, I awoke in the morning very relieved that it was just that, a dream, and that I had not actually used. Then, while at the beach two weeks ago, I had a very realistic dream that I won the powerball for over 200 million dollars, this dream seemed very long and I even remember some of the numbers on the ticket from where I was comparing my ticket to the winning numbers on TV, the dream stopped after my reaction to winning (extreme excitement) and I awoke feeling rather odd that day, I still had the happiness I experienced in the dream but of course was pretty disappointed when I realized it was just a dream. I look forward to my dreams more than ever now, you never know what will happen in them and every night as I sleep is an adventure.