View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 04:45 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
visch1

"The AV only exists in those that wish to stop drinking, and engage in the resulting internal dialogue where the drive for survival is in conflict for the instinctive desire for pleasure. If you don't want to stop or limit drinking, there is no internal conflict and no AV, no matter how much you drink."

With my ignorance I interpret that an alcoholic has an AV only when they are actively drinking. OK I don't want to stop drinking. I haven't had a hard desire to drink in over 30 years. Does that mean I have NO shite fairy (AV) in the recesses of my mind? In my mind that means I'm a recovered alcoholic! Everyone has a choice to work their own program if it's working for them. Many millions have worked the program I use successfully and I'll continue. My major concern is there is so much MISSinformation abounding on the internet that I'm sure has taken many lives. How does a mentally and emotionally crippled soul figure out what process to use. If any are like I was they will pick the softest easiest way which probably won't work for most, It didn't for me until I surrounded to a higher power, my childrens welfare. Our destination is the same it's the ones left on the side of life I'm concerned with. BE WELL