View Single Post
Old 01-04-2005, 05:10 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
1sunshine2

I am the one with the peeing husband at the party

and guess what. That never happened before, and he has had the same job for 5 or 6 years. He made great money, and sometimes was so amazing. when our first grand daughter was born her first xmas he picked her up took her to Only Diamonds shopping. He said he wanted her to see what a good life with a good husband would feel like from an early age. He bought me a pair of diamond earrings for Xmas that year. Every year after that he took her shopping for Xmas by himself. To buy gifts for her mom and dad, and for me. This year. He got drunk for the holidays starting at about Thanksgiving, didn't take her shopping for the first time ever, peed himself at my company gathering, took my diamond earrings back to Only Diamonds to trade them in for new bigger ones, got drunk and left them there and never picked them up. They will be there until they are sold. Because he dropped them off there, I will not humiliate myself by going to try to get them back. And the day after Xmas he went to his sisters house for a family gathering and got so drunk he peed himself repeatedly until my 22 year old nephew was so disgusted with his behavior he threw him out of the house drunk.
He went from a pretty decent guy sometimes, to drinking too much on the weekends to the degree that I would get mad at him every single weekend, to lieing about going hunting all weekend, sleeping in his truck in 30 degree weather in OHIO, so he could stay out drunk all weekend and I would think he was hunting. To finally the DUI that has him incarcerated, as we speak. He lost his great job, missed his first year of Xmas with us, missed his xmas shopping with our grand daughter. And he even had to incarcerate his best friend, his blood hound in a kennel until he get's out of jail....this has progressed so fast, and has affected so many even the dog. I would be concerned that if I would ever meet up with another soul, that drank until they were drunk, and did it regularly that I know I would run screaming in fear to some other state than OHIO...take good care of yourself, because who else is going to if you don't when you are married to an alcoholic...feeling your pain in OHIO