View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 10:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
acm76

Hard time letting go

I found out this evening that in addition to the one time that I knew about my AXBF fooling around with my sister, there was another occasion pf which I was completely unaware. I understand that it is all water under the bridge now that I have left, but it still hurts so much. And I am still so angry.

Yes - I get that they are both narcissitic alcoholics and that they only care about themselves. Yes - I understand that I was foolish for trusting either one of them. But why am I still so affected by this?

I'm lying here in bed, wishing I could tear a strip off both of them, but knowing intellectually how useless these feelings are.

My life feels like a bad movie sometimes.

How do I get past these hurts? My AXBF is no longer in my life, so I don't need to worry about how I interact with him. But how on EARTH do I interact with my sister...knowing that she lied to, and continues to lie to me about her relationship with my ex? Am I a complete fool for keeping her in my life??? How do I let go of this anger I feel towards both of them??