View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 06:37 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
what is interesting in this thread is that it started about liz being concerned about her husband and his depression diagnosis, and SHOULD she DO anything about it? then it shifted into the TALK which wasn't really a talk, just a rehash of everything heretofore mentioned. then when it was suggested, often, that liz start looking inward and making some changes if she wanted there to really BE any changes.....it morphs into the next "awful" thing HE has done and now liz has gone so far as to buy pepper spray.

as choublak so perfectly summed up....
don't know why you bought pepper spray, but nobody should be using that against people they live with.
Today 01:37 PM

seriously. buying pepper spray is for personal protection, in times and places when we are indefensible, from the BAD GUYS. buying pepper spray to defend against a specific person with whom WE CHOSE TO LIVE is....ridiculous? ludicrous? if you feel the need to DEFEND yourself against HIM why on earth are you still living WITH him???
The pepper spray had nothing to do with him. I bought it after my dog and I were attacked back in June, for when I take him on walks. NOT FOR USE ON MY SPOUSE. I thought Choublak was cracking a joke so I thought it was an interesting coincidence that I had purchased the pepper spray. I apologize, I guess I should have clarified why I purchased it. Seriously, I do apologize, I was walking out of the house when I typed the message and didn't think it through.