View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 04:01 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
Grace2

Hi class mates

I've been away for a few days on an unexpected long week end by the beach, I've had a lovely time, just what I needed. I could just do with a few days off work now to get over it, lol.

I'm okay, I'm sober and I'm taking each day as it comes. My Dad is deteriorating rapidly, he's very confused and very bad on his legs, bless him. I think we are going to need some sort of respite care sooner rather than later.

All is quiet with my son at the moment, but I have a gut feeling that it's the quiet before the storm, well I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!

Oh and I've got a new car, well it's an old car, but it's new to me, a Nissan Almera, really low mileage and its been well looked after, yay, I love it.

Jodie, you're sounding great I have to say. You sound so different, so happy, like a woman who knows what she wants out of life! I hope you've recovered from the flu now and hey I must tell you, we've been on a roll with the sun, we've had weeks of it now, never been known.

LLG, as always I love seeing you posting here and I'm sorry you are in such a mess, it's like you have a self destruct button that you keep pressing. Dee's right you know, it won't get better unless you start taking control over your life, only you can turn it round, we are all here for you and will support you all the way, but you have to do the work. You've done it before, you know you can do it if you really want to and you have everything to gain. Please, please do whatever you need to do, get whatever help you need and stick close to us. You're not alone in this battle, never alone.

Hi Dee, I hope you are well, I've missed everybody, so glad to be back.

I'm hoping on being here again tomorrow

Good night, sleep well

Gxxxx