View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 08:21 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
brightstar43

It will eventually get better. It's been suggested to me that I need to fill the void within me. I go to al anon can't remember on your post whether you go or not? I've started fitness class and going to yoga Tuesday.....these are things I stopped doing during the time I was with my ex. It doesn't take the heartache away but gives me focus for a short time. I do what your doing too, look at people and think that they're happy but you know; you don't know what's going on inside people's heads and in their relationships....and some people I know accept being treated like s***, sorry not for me I need more than that. I'm depressed jut now but am trying little by little to find myself again, I barely remember what it is that 'I' like to do. Why not look up meet-up? There might be something that interests you? I'm gonna stay away from guys for just now but plan on putting myself out there again once I feel better. Sometimes writing a to do list at night for the next day gives you a focus too, little thing but it des work for me, stops the obsession for a while.