Old 07-25-2013, 07:15 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

ok, just for me if my chosen partner said he was gonna leave cuz I wasn't putting out....I would help him pack and send him on his way with a box of condoms. adult mature life partnerships aren't based on SEX....they are based on the merging of souls...the venn diagram of souls...i'm still me, you are you, but between us we create a special space. and that special space between us is our joint safety zone....when WE are WE (not US), WE are going to be ok.

anything heavy that we try to carry or drag is made EASIER if we have someone else to help us carry and drag. this goes well only IF both are going in the same direction at roughly the same speed. joint effort. everybody on the same team.

if my "carrying heavy things" partner no longer WANTS to carry our selected heavy things, nothing matters except the fact that I now have an unmanageable load to carry by myself.

so it's best I put it down. not stand there and wait for my carrying partner to return, OR look for another to carry a load that was never their load...but just PUT.IT.DOWN.

let it go. let go. let it be. move on.