Old 07-25-2013, 04:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizatola

Stupid codependency: what is wrong with me?

My ah has been talking about moving out mainly because he's not getting any and because he knows there's some FIT women out there who will be turned on by the fact that he plays tennis. Obviously, I don't fit this bill for him because I may be fit, but I'm not turned on.

Anyway, I am feeling the old codependency crap rear it's ugly head. He may very well choose not to move, it seems to be part of his rants and raves and mutterings more than anything and there's no real conversation about it. It's like he's musing about it, but doesn't want to put the effort in. But, what I feel is really what this is about. I feel like I want to cling, I feel like I am sad and like I'm really losing something. In reality, I'd be losing financially and my kid will have stuff to work through. He's made it clear, through his actions, that he isn't going to put any effort in towards positive change so I've been just working on getting my son's schedule set for next year, putting my resume together, and coming up with a new budget and looking for places to cut just in case the bottom falls out on me quickly. Anyhoo, I am a bundle of craziness today and just was looking for support before I drag myself to a meeting later tonight.