View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 09:58 AM
  # 269 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, pals. Have somewhat low blood pressure today, so feel absolutely deprived of energy. But - I don't give up thought the Beast was "offering" me some of ITS favorite food to boost my energy. I think I am going to call it an early night and have some decent sleep.

Jeni - No, I didn't accept an offer to go out. I think my seriousness got in the way. But, actually, maybe the guy is just not my type) But I was pleased anyway since it's been ages and ages since I was asked out)

Liferecovery - I agree that there is a find line between diagnosed and non-diagnosed disorder. I think that my nutrition hardly falls into some category, but it bothers me, and that's important. And you got it right about using food to numb feeling. And I don't want to numb feelings any more, I want to deal with my issues and get closer to goals other than hiding behind mindless eating. Actually I see analogy here with drinking - before I quit I also considering my wine habit kind of "normal" because a lot of people do it. But now I can see how far far away from normal was it. And it's the same here.

I don't think it will detract me from sobriety. At least I don't feel like this)

Bloss - how are you doing, my friend?

See you tomorrow pals.

Again - I am so grateful you are with me on this journey!