View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 01:49 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
MrN1OA

OK OK...I am addict, I am dealing with real emotions these days, and I am not affraid to show them, on here or in the rooms. I find that now my desire has been lifted to use, my other defects (that I never really knew I had) of character, are coming out HUGE...Lust and envy the main ones...My ego tells me I am funnier...better dressed..more smart then the average person I see on the streets or the rooms (and for the most part it is true). The bottom line is, is I am horney and lonley, and have gone a long time without female compassion from a lady I am attracted to. I live in a transition house with 6 other guys, and I have just seen the most anti social...smelly guy...guys who are not working the program....get females........Now, I can admit that I do look for a reward from GOD, and I know everything is on his time..I have and keep the faith..and I do belive 100%...thank you all for the feedback, SO GREATFUL to find a site like this about recovery (gives me a chance to read and hear others from around the world insted of just the regualrs you are with in the room)....I am and always will be 100% honest, I just need to get over the lusting