View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 10:30 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Hey my lovely, missed you. Thought for one awful minute I was going to have to look at this eating lark on my own!! Today I've sat at my desk and eaten a bar of chocolate, 2 pieces of cake and half a box of biscuits....seriously and you think you've got problems!

Now I'm home and feeling too sick for dinner....and so is the pattern of my weirdness around food. Another day I might eat all fruit until 8 pm then crave sugar and literally turn out the cupboards until I find something sweet.

I spent time over the weekend looking at the TAPS model that GT suggested, and my beast has gone loopy. I have literally been going crazy for sugar as today's intake proves. Wednesday. That is the day for my Big Plan and my beast is well and truly kicking off about it. Also....thoughts of smoking and drinking are creeping back too!

Right, now, how to make time for yourself without it involving anything to do with self-improvement or involving eating....go watch a film (something funny), read a book (NOT self-help!), go for a walk in the countryside or along a beach (not sure of your location so forgive me if it isn't possible), meet up with some friends, have your nails done, buy something girly. For me, being silly always involves singing along to very loud music whilst doing the housework. Always fun cos it embarrasses the kids too. Laughing with friends is always a good antidote to life's stresses. Whatever you like...do it more and often. Life should be enjoyed not endured my friend xxx