View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 03:29 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
OnawaMiniya

Originally Posted by Sistina View Post
Thank you to EVERYONE, for all the kind words and support you have given me. I had an incedent over the weekend that really opened my eyes....

It involved my car being stolen, me being abandoned, to come home the next day to a very drunk man with a messed up face. I got a "story" of him being "jumped" but I believe he fell down the stairs.

He never apologized about leaving me, but instead made it all about HIM and HIS problem.

My Family was so upset they wanted to come over and "teach him a lesson" But they would Never do that!! It's just that they were very dissapointed in him....and so was I.

My Mom and her Boyfriend have been helping my gain employment and I have 2 interviews on the way! Also, I have been offered a place to stay if things get bad. Since It's the weekend that things "happen" I can stay somewhere else so I no longer need to submerge myself in negativity.

I have researched Al-anon, unfortinatly it is not offered in my area. I was very suprised. But I am getting more support from my family and that makes me feel like someone actually cares about ME.

Still, a part of me looks at the man and my mind just screams WHY WHY WHY..... why do you do this to yourself, to us....to me. I don't know if he will ever figure himself out and get himself back together and I pray he does. But I cannot be involved with him when he continues to live a life of immaturity.

Thank you all. You have my gratitude.
Sistina-

I bet you can find online meetings if there aren't any in your area.