View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 03:03 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Paige95

I dont have a kid, if I did he wouldnt even be allowed to see my child even if it was his. The places over here is hard to get into, they wont take me. My mom offered for me to move back with her not to long ago, but I knew how my mom is and if i went back over there id get kicked out again and this time have no where to go! My mom has a habbit of throwing me out, the first time I was an out I was 13. I used to be really out of control I have all kinda metal health problems and the past few years I have been fine. Not ever really manic or anything and I have alot going on. At 14 and 15 I was throwing my self on the ground and screaming and felt like I had no control over my body. I dont need medication no more because that true bipolar these lil mood swing arent anything!!! But i do take meddication for add and it helps me not me rational.

I explained to him today that I am not dealing with it anymore and if wants to keep on doing what he wants I will do what I want and not anything negetive. And when he falls off and doesnt grow up, get his priorities straight, and starts getting bad again, I wont even say nothing I will line me up a place to live and one day he will come home from work and me or all my things wont be here. So he is a little more understanding.now since he isnt on his drug of choice aand can function for the past few month but he still cant smoke marijuana because he over does it and blows all kinda money and he is replacen one addiction for another and will just end up doing other drugs