Thread: Big Plan
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 02:21 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
soberlicious

Location: "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost ..."
So as I was dealing with "dog death" and thought "screw this I want a beer" my next thought was well its because I don't have a BP.
Actually, you could have easily identified all of that as AV and dismissed it. The only way that the death and drinking "tie in" is that the beast seized it and the AV got goin. The don't naturally tie in otherwise.

Originally Posted by jkb
I don't know every situation that is going to occur for the rest of my life. I don't know that my thinking will never change into "you know what, I want a beer and I have changed my mind about not drinking".
Once I decided there there was never ever a valid reason for me to drink, then all that became moot. It's off the table...it's not up for consideration. It that thought comes, its AV. If *I* wanted a beer, then my pronoun has already been hijacked.

I know there has been a lot of focus on the BP in your threads and of course, in your beasts mind. I've said this before, that for me, maintaining separation is KEY. Continue to identify AV (any thought suggesting drinking ever) separate, and dismiss. The whole real vs fake BP argument is AV.