View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 06:19 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
aef0920

Hello, my boyfriend is addicted to crack. I am having a really hard time right now; we have been together for over 2 years now and since I have met him I have had a car repossessed, and been evicted from my apartment, which he is now squatting in because he has no where to go, and I refuse to let him stay with my parents and I... We have a beautiful daughter together who is 14 months old...and I have a 16 year old from a previous relationship. He has lied to me every day, stolen money from me, DVD players, diapers, Nintendo game systems, an ipod, 2 cell phones...oh and a Victoria's Secret backpack that I got for my 16 year old for Christmas. He has taken my car, and stayed out all night with it, a couple times making me late for work. When I met him he had been in prison for 17 years on and off for robbery, but me being the kind hearted person that I am, I gave him a chance. He has been verbally and emotionally abusive. I would have never though when I pray met him that it would have turned out this way. Please consider my story when you're thinking about continuing your relationship. I know that you love him and I still love my addict, but I need my life back. He has no plans of changing, he is a user. There comes a point when you will stop feeling sorry for them, and learn that you can't change them. If he wants help he will get it. Good luck to you and God Bless you