View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 05:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
trappeshot

because that cost money and id on't have it because i am broke because i can't work because i can't sleep lol.

i just need a damn window so that i can work for a solid week or 2 and i can clear all this crap up.

i see a counselor and everyone says the ame thing just go to the doctor and i'm like with what money lol i got like 4 websites on my plate i can't finish because i'm too tired to work. if i can work i can finish them and get paid and go to the doctor.

i've listened to peole tell me that hey it's a phase you are going to grow out of it. i've listened to people telling me i need to change my slepeing habits and i'm sick and tired of people telling me that my problem will past while at the same time demanding i work lol. something has to give.

what my PO doesn't seem to grasp is that right now, me not working is a bigger threat to my soberity than the pills. i never abused the pills. **** they arne't even addictive. but me not being able to work and the stress along with that is getting to me. or being on a diet and not being able to cook because you are too tired and running to mcdonalds telling yourself this is the last time only to do the same thing 3 days later. it gets old and i've had it'''

i'm well past the point of looking for advice on should i or should i not take the pills. i took the pills my first... really 4 months of sobriety i only stopped when i got in drug court and i functioned fine they just didn't' want me to take them. what i am looking for is a practical solution to my sleeping problem to possibly avoid this potential show down.

i'm quite sure i'm not the only addict that has ever had sleep issues. what did you do

if no one can give me a practical solution that works this is what i have to do because i have to work
\

that's another thing about sobriety. everyone is all "oh do what's best for you" but the real world doesn't give a damn what's best for you they want their take. my landlord wants his rent, my PO wants their fines paid on time, etc. all that takes money which i can't make beucase i'm trying to comply with their silly ass policy.