View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 02:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
OnawaMiniya

Originally Posted by fedupbeyondall View Post
What a really great point. I asked Mr. W how his day was today and got the usual one word answer. I decided to push a bit and awed why he only answers with one word and never, ever asks about my day. His answer "well I don't ask because I know you will tell me dcause you never stop talking and I don't really care to talk about my day, it dresses me out more." Well, basically he doest give a damn and just wishes I would shut up. Well, I'm sure there is someone out there who wants to hear what I have to say and actually engage in a full on conversation. Imagine the novelty.
What? A real conversation? Now you're just being greedy. Maybe you should go to the couch and think about it like me

Yeah...one of his favorite drunken lines is,"no. You need to shut the eff up and listen."

Also get told that I never shut up frequently.

Funniest is when he literally repeats these things over and over like a broken record while I say nothing. Who is it that never shuts up and needs to shut the eff up exactly?

Well, I want to hear what you have to say, and care about how your day was. We never have real conversation, either. Though I'm sure he'd disagree.