View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
brightstar43

Thanks again everyone for your support. I had a good day out in sunshine for lunch with my cousin she cheered me up she is so funny she had me actually laughing my head off! The background sadness was still there but I was glad to be out. As you say take it in baby steps one day at a time. I'm going to see how I go rue anti depressants. I did go off work before we broke up feeling exhausted and tearful so think as well as this current break up I've had a stress build up too (it's happened before). Wish I was 6 months down the line.....but I'm not, I'm going through this and will get through it. That's almost been a week of no contact so I can do this. I deleted his number but have not been tempted to text, just thought get rid of it to be on the safe side. Although I don't feel great just now it is good not to be having to constantly worry and analyse that relationship anymore.....no more neglect, no more being 2nd priority and no more pain caused by him. At least this current pain will have an endpoint.