View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:55 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
bobbysocks

Thank you so much everyone!!!!!! The support i have recieved here is AMAZING!! and i love you guys for it!! i know i have to be the one (and the only one) to change my situation. nobody can do it but me. and i am! I honestly didnt think i had it in me- ive always been the one to give in to keep the peace and/or make others happy, no matter what cost or harm it did to me. no more. and yes i know there will be backlash. and whining, begging, blaming,cussing, the whole 9 yards. ive been thru it before and to keep the peace ive given in. i guess ive finally reached the point of no return so to speak. ive come to the point in my life where i have to put my foot down and stand my ground or nothing will ever change. i almost felt guilty telling im no-i almost said yes to one beer. but as i was talking to him something said NO! and i listened. and im SOOO happy i did. he has caused me more pain and hurt than i could ever start to tell you about. sober or drunk- he is mean. he calls me vile, nasty, vulgar names and downs me all the time. words hurt too-bad sometimes and he has hurt me really bad many times. but thats ok. i can ignore his words up to a point. if i cant ill tell him to shut up. i now see i dont have to take crap off others and live the way ive been living most of my life(because of what others do) and its a great feeling!! thanks again guys! ill sure keep you all updated!!