Old 07-10-2013, 12:56 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
iwh

Originally Posted by LadyinBC View Post
Ahhhh the blame game. So prevalent in this day and age. I'm an alcoholic and I lay the blame on it on me.

Yes, I come from a family of alcoholics, that isn't my fault, I can't control that, but I can control what I do. I chose to escape in a bottle. That is on me.

Lots of people have crappy childhoods etc, and they don't turn to booze or drugs or do crappy things to other people.
well, so be it. some people even win the lotto.

moral values are fluid depending on circumstance. maybe that seems crazy to civil us, but realistically speaking.

i take no blame game stance. even your neighbor whom you've never met has .0000000000000110010 part to do with it.

maybe it seems crazy to people because politicians will never let you believe it, but everyone & everything plays a role.

do your best to be independent and take full responsibility/blame/CREDIT, no civil, political, public person wants or will allow that!!!
only unless it will cost them or your they will share blame, then it's ALL YOUR FAULT & that is impossible.

i can't officially apologize, but much of the recovery game is poorly worded with the blame on the dumbass using, even if that is denied (as in most dysfunctional relationships).

when we are dealing with matters of getting 'high', it's much more than a simple materialist game.

most of us on this site have seen the side-affects of getting high very much so.

ha, yes, i know this is poorly worded, but i'm no politico and ya know...