Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 06:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Arl903

Confused

My husband of 13 years is and has been a alcoholic for awhile of which 3 years I know of and many more I didn't. The past year has been the worst. A bottle of whiskey a day and a ton of beer.. At work starting at 9 or who know maybe earlier. And ending when we go to bed at 11ish. We have three kids.. His family is worthless.. They are terrible people .. If they were wolves then I could say he was raised by wolves. My mother died of unknown causes 4 years ago which collapsed my family and now all I have is my husband and kids. I feel alone and trapped most days. He can be so wonderful and caring and loving, but with a flip of a switch the aggressive horribleness comes out. Besides the alcoholism he is also bipolar ( not medicated!) I wish but he won't. He isn't suicidal. Just gets manicy and aggressive . Hard to tell if he is having a episode or drunk. Either way it sucks. I feel like he is my world some days and others I want to run. My youngest is 2 and has type one diabetes and that and my mothers death has eaten every bit of me away. He is finishing me off. I don't know what to do .. We are so broke and I couldn't leave him if I wanted to (and I don't.. At least I don't think I do) I can't work because of my baby needing constant care.. I have no qualifications anyway , I haven't had any job history as I stopped working when we got pregnant with our first when I was 19.
I don't know what to do ..